Facebook advertising is becoming an increasingly popular method to help small businesses grow brand awareness, generate leads, and increase sales. Many businesses soon come to realize that it’s tough to manage your Facebook Ads and run your business, so they seek out a Facebook advertising agency.
The problem is, how do you know if you are hiring a qualified FB Ad agency? In the age of self-proclaimed gurus, the options seem unlimited when searching for a Facebook ad expert.
As Facebook Marketing partners, we’ve made a list of the top 5 things to look for when hiring a company to run your Facebook ads.
1) Real-Life Advertising Experience – The first thing you should do before hiring a Facebook ad agency is to ask them what type of experience they have in not only Facebook advertising, but advertising in general. You want to hire an agency that has a great overall grasp of how advertising works. Running ads is a lot like playing golf, you only get better swinging the club – not watching videos of Tiger Woods swing his club.
2) Certifications – There are many different types of certifications for Facebook advertising. Some of these include Facebook Marketing Partners, Facebook Blueprint Certifications, Hootsuite’s Certified Facebook Advertising Professionals, and more. If they are serious about Facebook advertising, they will likely have a few certifications to show off their knowledge.
3) Branding – The best Facebook advertising companies understand how to use the power of branding to enhance your campaigns. This includes everything from how your ads look, feel, sound, etc. Your Facebook ad agency should understand your brand voice before launching any type of advertising campaign. You want your “brand voice” to come across properly.
4) Understand Your Business – Running a Facebook advertising campaign for a business without understanding the true nature of it can result in lackluster results and ultimately wasted ad spend. Make sure your Facebook ad agency has a detailed understanding of how your business operates. This includes everything from your people, products, and processes. The more transparent you are with your advertising partners, the more efficient your campaign will be. This can be as detailed as sharing your profit margins, internal conversion rates, and anything that can help calculate an accurate ROAS (return on ad spend).
5) Measurable Results – Anytime you are spending ad dollars, you need to be able to track the source of the sale. The best Facebook advertisers will have your campaign set up in a way that measures the right KPI’s. This could include everything from ‘”average cost per conversion” to “page likes”.
We hope this article helps you get a better understanding of what to look for when hiring a Facebook Advertising company. Facebook ads can bring tremendous results to your business – if done the right way.
If you want to learn more about our Facebook Advertising services at SC Media Group, give us a call today at (803) 358-8187 or fill out the contact form below.